The Android Developer Certification workshop is a hands-on guide to designing and building mobile applications using Google’s Android open-source platform. The course explains what Android is, the Android SDK, all essential features, as well as the advanced capabilities and APIs such as background services and notifications. This complete hands-on workshop encourages participants to learn by building a real-life working application, which can serve as a basis for their future Android projects. By the end of the course, each participant will have a complete functional Android application incorporating most of the key features of the platform. Best of all, graduates who pass the examination will gain a globally recognized certification that will be a definitive step on your path to a career as a competent Android developer.
- Build your own applications for Android mobile phones
- Understand how Android applications work, Android application components, manifest, and Intent
- Design Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using and creating your own layouts using external resources
- Use Android Web APIs for accessing Web Services such as Twitter, etc., in background services.
- Take advantage of Android APIs for data storage and retrieval via user preferences, files and local databases.
- Utilize the powerful Android APIs on maps, speech, Medias and hardware to build complex applications
- Debug, test and deploy your own applications on Google Play Store
Who Should Attend & Prerequisites:
This workshop is intended for software developers interested in developing applications for Android mobile phones supporting popular Android versions. Prerequisites: All participants should know the fundamentals of object oriented programming using JAVA, and be familiar with basic Java SE 1.8++ (classes, control flow statements, instantiation, inheritance, initialization, assignment, method overloading & overriding, etc).
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
“The hands-on training is very good.”
Rosdy Bin Ab Aziz @ Achit, IT Executive TM Berhad
“Training module is very comprehensive & easy to understand.”
Mohammad Azam bin Mohd Zubir, Executive, UEM Edgenta
“Trainer got a lot of experience in this course.”
Razlan bin Jalil, Analyst Programmer, Sabah Energy Corporation Sdn Bhd
“I would say it is a good course to start with android development.”
Zulfadhli Mustafa Albakri, Msc Student, UPM
“Good place to learn basic Android programming & to be certified.”
Ramzi Ramli, Web Developer, Swinburne Universiti Technology Sarawak
“A good class for beginners.”
Siti Munawwarah Mahmod, Junior IT Executive, MRT Corp
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED.
You bet it is! Our Certification Body for this course is iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, the region's top Certifications Tech Provider headquartered in Singapore, with branch offices in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our Mobile Certification Trainings, in particular, are endorsed by Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) under Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+), and mapped to Singapore National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) standards.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
● Build your own applications for Android mobile phones
● Understand how Android applications work, Android application components, manifest, and Intent
● Design Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using and creating your own layouts using external resources
● Use Android Web APIs for assessing Web Services such as Twitter etc. in background services
● Take advantage of Android APIs for data storage and retrieval via user preferences, files and local databases
● Utilize the powerful Android API on maps, speech, medias and hardware to build complex applications
● Debug, test and deploy your own applications on Google Play Store
This is a 5-day course at an instructor-led training centre. The ACAD Certification Exam Duration is 2 Hours, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice Questions, with a Passing Score of 70%. You will receive a professional ACAD Certification upon Passing the Exam.
This course is targeted for Software Developers and Designers interested in developing applications for Android mobile phones supporting popular Android versions.
All participants should know the fundamentals of object-oriented programming using JAVA, candidate should be familiar with basic Java SE 1.8++ (classes, control flow statements, instantiation, inheritance, initialization, assignment, method overloading and overriding, etc.).
Computers are provided for iTrain students. However participants can also use their own computers as long as it’s installed with the necessary applications.