How You Can Become a Certified Google Analytics Specialist
- September 21, 2018
- Posted by: iTrain Team
- Views: 253
- Category: Editorial
Google Analytics: Statistics You Need to Know
95% of marketers are using some kind of web analytics platform, and those of a massive 92% use Google Analytics. As the world’s number one web analytics platform, Google Analytics has become the industry standard for tracking website performance and shaping digital strategy.
About Google Analytics
Who is visiting your website? Where are they coming from? How are users interacting with your website? Are visitors converting into leads or buyers? Google Analytics (GA) is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data that helps you understand user behaviour, and optimise the effectiveness of your website and goals. Get equipped with essential knowledge and skills to start keeping track of the performance of your website by signing up for a Google Analytics certification.
MARKETING WITHOUT DATA IS LIKE DRIVING WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED.
Google Analytics Certification Course
Google Analytics 101
Whether you’re brand new to GA or looking for a refresher on the basics, Analytics 101 is the seminar for you. In this course, we focus on providing you with a broad introduction to all of the reports – and more importantly, the insights – that GA can generate. We’ll show you how to understand who your visitors are, how they got to your site, what they did while they were there, and how valuable they really are. Even if you’ve never used the program before, this GA training will leave you knowing more than enough to be dangerous.
Google Analytics 201
Google Analytics 201 goes much deeper than the 101 course, exposing you to advanced features and analysis techniques. You’ll learn how to use powerful tools like Advanced Segments and Multi-Channel Funnels, while seeing real-world analysis techniques you can apply to your SEO efforts, your SEM campaigns, and much more. By the time you walk out of this GA seminar, you’ll be a budding Analytics ninja – not just a report squirrel.
It is helpful if you’ve already created an Analytics account and have a website or blog that you can refer to, but this is not required. We start from the very beginning, introducing you to the fundamentals of web analytics, and we will have live examples to show you.
Upon completion of the Google Analytics 101 course, graduates will be able to:
- An introduction to web analytics in general, and GA in particular.
- The dozens of reports GA provides you “out of the box”.
- Generating actionable insights from your website’s data.
- Measuring business outcomes rather than just counting visitors.
Upon completion of the Google Analytics 201 course, graduates will be able to:
- How to use the most powerful features of GA.
- How to measure every marketing effort your organisation is making – whether online or offline.
- Analysis techniques you can use to immediately start improving the performance of your SEO program, your SEM campaigns, and any other marketing campaigns you’re measuring.
- How to measure the impact of social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Here are some of the key topics that will be covered in iTrain’s Google Analytics Certification course:
Google Analytics 101
- What is web analytics?
- Getting started with GA
- The Audience reports: who are these people?
- The Traffic Sources reports: how did they get here?
- The Content reports: what did they do on my site?
- The Goals and E-Commerce reports: how much are they worth?
- Wrap-Up and Q&A
Google Analytics 201
- Reporting vs. Actionable Analysis
- Advanced Campaign Tracking
- Advanced Segments
- Custom Reports
- SEO Analytics
- SEM Analytics
- User Engagement Analytics
- Multi-Channel Funnels (MCF)
- Flow Visualisations
- Social Media & Real-Time Reports
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Wrap-up and Q&A
Companies Who Learned From Us, Among Others:
- Effective Advisory
- Motavi Digital
- PCT Innovations Sdn Bhd
- PR Labs
- Sunway Property
- Sym World
iTrain-ed Students Speak Up! (Reviews)
“I feel that my personal learning objectives were met.” – Sim Jun Han, UI/UX Designer, Intelligent Money Sdn. Bhd.
“The content was organized and easy to follow (presentable).” – Armesh Singh, Master Developer, Effective Advisory
“The training was conducted well plus adequate time was provided for questions and discussion.” – Chang Jin Han, Media Data Analyst, Persuasion Technologies
Interested in advancing your career with the above Google Analytics Certification, or prepping your team with relevant competences? iTrain offers in-demand digital technology certifications and has trained thousands of IT teams. Contact our iTrain course consultants at +603-2733 0337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our training courses that will help your good self or organisation stay ahead of the curve.
[Just in: Now with our Maybank ZERO% interest-free 18-month instalment plan, training costs just got a whole lot more affordable! Get the exact cost breakdown here.]