How You Can Become a Certified iOS Developer
iOS Development: Statistics You Need to Know
Worldwide mobile app downloads to surpass 352 billion in 2021, with gross consumer spend across all the app stores to surpass $139 billion. A large chunk of that spend will go to the iOS App Store which is expected to generate over $60 billion in 2021.
– Source: App Annie.
About iOS Development
How do you develop a mobile-minded team? How do organizations make mobile central to their marketing activities and startups plan ahead? Master the language of all future development for the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, iOS. Learn Swift and end-to-end app development. Certify your ability today with our iOS Certified Associate Developer (ICAD) course.
END USERS, NOT TECHNOLOGIES, SHAPE THE MARKET. GO MOBILE FIRST.
iOS Certified Associate Developer (ICAD) Course
Our 5-day course will guide students through the entire process of developing an iPhone application from designing to developing, testing and releasing iPhone and iPad applications. The goal is to get them past the initial learning curve to help them understand the way iPhone and iPad applications work and how they are built.
NOTE: Mac machines are provided for participants when trainings are conducted at iTrain. If participants want to use their own Mac, they need to install the latest iOS SDK and xCode in their computers prior to the training.
Upon completion of the iOS Certified Associate Developer course, graduates will be able to:
- Explore the basic of iOS device capabilities and limitations.
- Illustrate the iOS development Process.
- Leverage some of the networking and multi-threading capabilities that exist in iOS.
- Utilize the Swift programming language including properties, conditionals, instance variables, classes, strings, arrays, loops, methods and enums.
- Employ basic Debugging and trouble shooting.
- Explore and use UI Elements and Auto Layout.
- Experience working in teams on iOS related projects.
- Explain the process of creating a universal app that will run on both iPhone and iPad devices.
- Detail the process required to publish and submit an iOS application.
- Design, develop, create and present a signification final iOS business application project.
Here are some of the key topics that will be covered in iTrain’s iOS Certified Associate Developer course:
- Getting started with xCode
- Swift 3 Language
- Overview of iOS 10 & iOS 11
- Creating a Single View Application
- Creating an application Interface
- Mobile app Development Lifecycle
- Create View
- Storyboard & Segue
- Multi Views
- Debugging Application
- PList (Local) Property List
- JSON (Remote)
- Core Data (Local)
- Remote Data
- Core Location
- Map using MapKit Framework
- Creating Camera Functionality
- Gestures Adding
- Social Framework
- Mini Project
- UIWeb View
- Making Multimedia Audio & Video
- App Localization Internationalize Your App
- Coding Best Practices
- Beyond The Basics
- App Submission Process
Companies Who Learned From Us, Among Others:
- AUO SunPower
- Gamuda Berhad
- Help University
- Jabatan Perdana Menteri
- Macro Kiosk
- Maxis Broadband
- MRT Corp
- Sime Darby
- Suruhanjaya Sekuriti/Securities Commission Malaysia
- Telekom Malaysia
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
- University College of Technology Sarawak
iTrain-ed Students Speak Up! (Reviews)
“Experienced course trainer and very hands on.” – Thien Fung Sian, System Developer, Naim Holdings Berhad
“The course can be followed even by a newbie programmer.” – Ian Wong Shu Beng, Software Developer, Gamuda Berhad
“Easy to understand. Easy to learn from scratch. Lecturer given was patient.” – Ng Chun Hua, Software Engineer, Dnonce Sdn Bhd
“The course is good, a pretty comprehensive beginner course for iOS development.” – Bak Kah Fei, System Consultant, Robert Bosch Power Tools
“To gain knowledge on creating apps, come to iTrain.” – Shaun Lee Chen Yep, TMAX Venture
Interested in advancing your career with the above ICAD certification, or prepping your team with relevant competences? iTrain is the pioneer training centre in Malaysia for mobile development courses that has certified over 20,000 competent mobile developers across Asia and trained thousands of IT teams (see list of corporations above). We also offer the Android Certified Associate Developer (ACAD) Certification for developers, among other in-demand digital technology certifications. Contact our iTrain course consultants at +603-2733 0337 or email email@example.com to find out more about our training courses that will help your good self or organisation stay ahead of the curve.
[Just in: Now with our Maybank ZERO% interest-free 18-month instalment plan, training costs just got a whole lot more affordable! Get the exact cost breakdown here.]