Build A Personal Brand on LinkedIn!
Start:November 26, 2020 3:00 pm
End:November 26, 2020 4:00 pm
About this Webinar
As the corporate world gets more competitive, your personal brand is more important than ever!
By creating a strong personal brand on LinkedIn, not only will you stand out from the crowd, but you will ultimately attract the right connections and promotion opportunities for your career advancement.
Our goal is to help you get started on LinkedIn, discover the potential of this platform, and learn new ways to build your personal brand.
In this 1-hr live webinar, you will learn about:
✅ The power of LinkedIn and how you can get started on this platform
✅ How to build credibility on your LinkedIn Profile using iTrain Asia Digital Credentials
✅ FOUR strategies on how to get your first Trending Post
Speaker Profile: Laura Wong
Laura is a LinkedIn Coach and Personal Branding Strategist. Recently, she was also awarded by Marketing In Asia as the top 70 Rising Personalities on LinkedIn Malaysia!
Her mission is to empower freelancers, coaches and small business owners to leverage the power of personal branding and storytelling in order to drive success on LinkedIn.
To date, She trained professionals from companies such as AIA Insurance, Taylor’s Education Group, Infosyte on personal branding. She has also trained many individuals & freelancers from the gig economy, which was where her journey started too.
- True Story, Ass to mouth, Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Cheating, Cuckold, Female exhibitionist, Group Sex, Hardcore, Lesbian, Mature, Oral Sex, Threesome.
- Interested in a Career in Fintech? Make This Your Secret Weapon
- What Works: Vendor-specific or Vendor-neutral Certifications?
- Opportunities for IoT to Shine in Malaysian Industries
- Should Healthcare in Malaysia Give IoT A Shot?