Begin a career in AI and be in demand
Start:September 15, 2020 3:00 pm
End:September 15, 2020 4:00 pm
About this Event
Micro-credentials are fast moving to the forefront of professional education in recognising the value of expertise it focuses on reskilling non-tech individuals and is aimed at helping the global community advance into the fourth Industrial Revolution by speeding up minimisation of the skills gap.
For the employment of graduates, iTrain Asia has partnered with Skymind Holding Bhd to be one of the employers for the microdegree holders. Skymind is the world’s first dedicated AI ecosystem builder, enabling companies and organisations to develop their own AI applications. The company has committed to employ 50 AI engineers with a starting salary of RM4,000.
The schedule of this programme is compact, with a balanced combination of 70% lectures and practical classes and 30% of real world projects that push individuals to reach their full potential.
What you will learn:
- Are jobs at risk of being replaced by machines?
- What is Skymind’s role in building the AI ecosystem?
- What are the perks and benefits of working in Skymind?
- What other benefits does the AI Microdegree offer besides a job placement with Skymind (upon passing the exam)?
- What does one need to do to work in AI?
- Sharifah Nur Izma, Vice-President of Talent Development, Skymind
- Ammar Mohd Adam, Deep Learning Engineer, Skymind
- Fahreza Alghifari, Deep Learning & Data Science Intern, Skymind
- Elizabete Kalnozola, Community Manager, iTrain Group
Send in your question in advance at bit.ly/microdegreequestions for the speakers to address during the forum session. Otherwise, you may ask your questions via FB Live chat on the day of the event.
Who should attend:
- Students and employees ready for a new career journey
About iTrain Group
iTrain (M) Sdn Bhd, an advanced digital technology certifications and training powerhouse, is part of a larger ecosystem, the iTrain Group of Companies, that offer the entire lifelong learning journey of digital transformation: which also includes iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, its Singapore-based certifications body; iTrain Kids, after-school tech playground providing STEAM & coding education to nurture digital literacy in kids aged 7-17. Asia Dev Academy, a coding academy for fresh grads, school leavers and startup founders, and embark on programming careers; and 1337 Ventures Sdn Bhd, a technology accelerator and early-stage venture capital for startups across SEA.
- Graduates from STEM-fields turn Deep Learning Engineers?
- Creating Jobs & Boosting Employability: Budget 2021
- Are you prepared for your future in Digital Marketing?
- New Micro-credentials to Transform Non-Tech Graduates into Tech Professionals
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?