Beginners Guide to Cryptocurrencies
Start:July 30, 2020 9:00 am
End:July 30, 2020 1:00 pm
Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin. Trading.
With the lack of credible information and knowledge, many fall into the wrong trap and end up losing money and trust in cryptocurrencies while trying to gain more.
The reality is, cryptocurrencies opens up opportunities like no other. With its transparent, confidential, easy and secure transactions, it is deemed to be the currency of the future.
Find out all you need to know about cryptocurrency from a skilled Blockchain expert, founder of Blocklime, and certified trainer of Blockchain Certified Associate Developer of iTrain himself.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies
- Primary risk management skills while dealing with cryptocurrencies
- Understanding the opportunities and novel concepts in crypto.
- And gain a Class Workbook
About the trainer
Harpreet Singh Maan (CEO, Blocklime; Blockchain Certified Associate Developer iTrainer)
Armed with his natural inquisitiveness, Harpreet gained diverse experience in software development, information technology, blockchain & distributed ledger technology (DLT) development.
He started exploring Blockchain at the age of 19. Eventually, his curiosity and effort led him to become a Blockchain Developer.
iTrain provides high quality IT training solutions in various technology training products and certification. Established and managed by experienced trainers, backed by government (MDEC) and academia, iTrain’s goal is to equip Malaysian companies with the latest technology applications and know-how to give them a leading, globally competitive edge.
- Graduates from STEM-fields turn Deep Learning Engineers?
- Creating Jobs & Boosting Employability: Budget 2021
- Are you prepared for your future in Digital Marketing?
- New Micro-credentials to Transform Non-Tech Graduates into Tech Professionals
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?