Beginners Guide to Cryptocurrencies
Start:July 30, 2020 9:00 am
End:July 30, 2020 1:00 pm
Cryptocurrency is making waves in news and discussion everywhere these days but what exactly is it? If you are trying to understand the fundamentals, mechanism and ideas behind cryptocurrency this masterclass is designed for you. This masterclass will be touching on the origin story of top cryptocurrencies, give insight into the technologies powering them (Blockchain and other DLTs) and also contrast on how cryptocurrencies are different from other mainstream financial services
We will also explore the economics behind Cryptocurrencies, The business use-cases powered by cryptocurrencies, novel new business concepts powered by Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies, how will cryptocurrencies change our everyday life. This masterclass will also demonstrate how to use, invest and trade cryptocurrencies while making sure users understand the risk involved and ways to minimize investment risk.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies
- Primary risk management skills while dealing with cryptocurrencies
- Understanding the opportunities and novel concepts in crypto4.
- And gain a Class Workbook
About the trainer
Harpreet Singh Maan (CEO, Blocklime; Blockchain Certified Associate Developer iTrainer)
Armed with his natural inquisitiveness, Harpreet gained diverse experience in software development, information technology, blockchain & distributed ledger technology (DLT) development.
He started exploring Blockchain at the age of 19. Eventually, his curiosity and effort led him to become a Blockchain Developer.
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?
- iTrain’s Initiative Helped Over 1,000 Teachers Shift Classes Online
- iTrain Wins ASOCIO ICT Award as Top ICT Education Provider in 2019
- How Getting Certified Increases Pay by 16%
- What’s The Difference Between Data Science and Statistics?