Build a Chatbot – Automate Your Customer Service
Start:July 9, 2020 10:00 am
End:July 10, 2020 12:00 pm
Customers today make plans and decisions online.
Chatbots provide an experience like a customer support agent (but better). They are able to guide users through any questions they have, with a lesser amount of time compared to us humans. Chatbots also do not need sleep, hence providing quality support 24/7!
We’re talking about automated and fast replies that keeps users engaged which in turn increases customer satisfaction and conversions.
What’s great about this Masterclass?
This Masterclass features an exciting way for you to reach out to your customers by building your very own chatbots and deploying them to various platforms.
Build once, deploy everywhere:
- Whatsapp for business
- Facebook messenger
At the end of this Masterclass, you will be able to:
- Understand concepts like pattern recognition and natural language processing
- Know effective human-to-computer communication
- Build various chatbots using Google’s Dialogflow
- Integrate your chatbots with an external API
- Deploy your chatbots on websites and social apps
Meet your trainer:
Tarun Sukhani is a business and IT professional with over 20 years of experience working in multinational companies in the US, Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East.
Actively involved in Web-scale and Data Product Software Development across a variety of industries, he has held a number of different senior development and executive positions including that of CIO/CTO, director, and board member.
He has conducted training as well as facilitated training workshops in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and various other Asia Pacific countries, focusing in areas of project management, consulting, leadership and strategic management, security, teamwork and other soft skills in addition to Enterprise Computing/Programming, Software Architecture, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning.
He is highly energetic and has a strong passion for developing people.
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners who wants to be at the cutting-edge of technology
- Data Science Enthusiast
- Job Seekers interested to work remotely with Data Science skills
- Freelancers who are looking to build chatbots for companies
- Customer Experience Engineers
- Graduates or Students interested in a career in Data Science career
- Anyone interested to build a chatbot
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts
- Mobile developers
Companies who have learned from us:
iTrain provides high quality IT training solutions in various technology training products and certification. Established and managed by experienced trainers, backed by government (MDEC) and academia, iTrain’s goal is to equip Malaysian companies with the latest technology applications and know-how to give them a leading, globally competitive edge.
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?
- iTrain’s Initiative Helped Over 1,000 Teachers Shift Classes Online
- iTrain Wins ASOCIO ICT Award as Top ICT Education Provider in 2019
- How Getting Certified Increases Pay by 16%
- What’s The Difference Between Data Science and Statistics?