Free Webinar: The Parents’ Guide to Google Classroom (Mandarin)
Start:May 23, 2020 11:00 am
End:May 23, 2020 12:00 pm
Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers with google classroom
In this lesson, you will learn:
- What is Google Classroom
- How to access Google Classroom from Computer and Tablet / Smart Phone
- Navigating Google Classroom
- How to keep informed about your kids homework :
- Missing work
- Upcoming work
- Class activity
- Viewing assignment
- Attaching and submitting work
- Guardian summary
Google for Education
Google for Education is a complete solution that gives teachers the freedom to spend more time personalizing the learning experience, and less time managing it. Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers, with accessibility features that help every student do their best work.
iTrain provides high quality IT training solutions in various technology training products and certification. Established and managed by experienced trainers, our vision is to revolutionize the training industry in the Asia Pacific region starting with Malaysia by making training more affordable, enjoyable and practical in terms of real world usage and localized content.
- Graduates from STEM-fields turn Deep Learning Engineers?
- Creating Jobs & Boosting Employability: Budget 2021
- Are you prepared for your future in Digital Marketing?
- New Micro-credentials to Transform Non-Tech Graduates into Tech Professionals
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?