Free Webinar: The Parents’ Guide to Google Classroom (Mandarin)
Start:May 23, 2020 11:00 am
End:May 23, 2020 12:00 pm
Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers with google classroom
In this lesson, you will learn:
- What is Google Classroom
- How to access Google Classroom from Computer and Tablet / Smart Phone
- Navigating Google Classroom
- How to keep informed about your kids homework :
- Missing work
- Upcoming work
- Class activity
- Viewing assignment
- Attaching and submitting work
- Guardian summary
Google for Education
Google for Education is a complete solution that gives teachers the freedom to spend more time personalizing the learning experience, and less time managing it. Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers, with accessibility features that help every student do their best work.
iTrain provides high quality IT training solutions in various technology training products and certification. Established and managed by experienced trainers, our vision is to revolutionize the training industry in the Asia Pacific region starting with Malaysia by making training more affordable, enjoyable and practical in terms of real world usage and localized content.
- True Story, Ass to mouth, Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Cheating, Cuckold, Female exhibitionist, Group Sex, Hardcore, Lesbian, Mature, Oral Sex, Threesome.
- Interested in a Career in Fintech? Make This Your Secret Weapon
- What Works: Vendor-specific or Vendor-neutral Certifications?
- Opportunities for IoT to Shine in Malaysian Industries
- Should Healthcare in Malaysia Give IoT A Shot?