Hire the right candidate the first time
Start:October 6, 2020 3:00 pm
End:October 6, 2020 4:00 pm
About this Event
Hiring right the first time can save you a lot of time and your company a lot of money. Today forward thinking companies are using new tools to choose the best candidates.
As the talented workforce continues to shrink, the battle for recruiting and retaining great talent gets harder and harder. It takes a company’s commitment to invest in updating recruiting technology that delivers information on everything from the best hiring sources to team and employee performance.
The Harrison Suitability Profile is designed to measure likely job satisfaction for specific jobs incorporating retention into its suitability score and providing reports that empower managers to identify and hire top talent. The Harrison Assessment uses an online smart questionnaire to provide a robust tool that can help in the sorting and selection of candidates, as well as provide an interview guide and a road map as to what types of compensation and other benefits your winning choice will be attracted to.
Hire right the first time.
Send in your question in advance at http://bit.ly/iTrainxHAquestions for the speakers to address during the forum session. Otherwise, you may ask your questions via FB Live chat on the day of the event.
Who should attend:
- C-Levels Executive
- Human Resource Director, HoD, Managers
- Learning & Development Director, HoD, Managers
- Hiring Managers
- Operation Director, HoD, Manager
About the speaker:
Jimmy Ong | MCIPD, ICDM Affiliate
Jimmy is is an HR professional with more than 20 years of broad experience in human capital performance and growth. He has demonstrated results through unleashing of human potential across the full employee life cycle, at all levels – right up to Board coaching, for various large organisations.
Jimmy currently leads in HR strategy and solutions in the areas of:
- Leadership Development
- Human Capital Development
- Learning, Performance, Talent and Competency Management
- Competency-Based Training Needs Analysis
- Succession / Career Management
About iTrain Group
iTrain (M) Sdn Bhd, an advanced digital technology certifications and training powerhouse, is part of a larger ecosystem, the iTrain Group of Companies, that offer the entire lifelong learning journey of digital transformation: which also includes iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, its Singapore-based certifications body; iTrain Kids, after-school tech playground providing STEAM & coding education to nurture digital literacy in kids aged 7-17. Asia Dev Academy, a coding academy for fresh grads, school leavers and startup founders, and embark on programming careers; and 1337 Ventures Sdn Bhd, a technology accelerator and early-stage venture capital for startups across SEA.
- True Story, Ass to mouth, Bi-sexual, Blowjob, Cheating, Cuckold, Female exhibitionist, Group Sex, Hardcore, Lesbian, Mature, Oral Sex, Threesome.
- Interested in a Career in Fintech? Make This Your Secret Weapon
- What Works: Vendor-specific or Vendor-neutral Certifications?
- Opportunities for IoT to Shine in Malaysian Industries
- Should Healthcare in Malaysia Give IoT A Shot?