Learn How to Make Machine Learning Work
Start:May 27, 2020 10:00 am
End:May 27, 2020 11:00 am
Machine learning is the medium in which we adopt intelligence into our systems and services today. Despite the spread of successful machine learning applications we still find that there are serious challenges faced when one decides to embrace this technology. In this webinar, we will learn about the fundamentals of build a successful machine learning project. You will be able to understand the important aspects of developing functioning and sustainable intelligence.
About the Speaker
Fares is a full-stack data scientist from Fave. Currently, leading the automation and personalization engines in addition to pioneering transformation into a sustainable data infrastructure. He is also a co-founder of Fintech start-up pod, to help youth find a habit shaping platform making saving money easier. He has extensive experience in building data solutions, automating, and innovating data architectures.
- New Micro-credentials to Transform Non-Tech Graduates into Tech Professionals
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?
- iTrain’s Initiative Helped Over 1,000 Teachers Shift Classes Online
- iTrain Wins ASOCIO ICT Award as Top ICT Education Provider in 2019
- How Getting Certified Increases Pay by 16%