Online Learning Strategies with G Suite for Education
Start:May 11, 2020 10:00 am
End:May 11, 2020 11:00 am
If you are involved in education, you’ve no doubt witnessed the rising impact of technology in today’s ‘new normal’ learning approach.Top educators now integrate technology seamlessly into the curriculum and make learning more fun, effective and engaging!
G Suite tools will not only save up more of educators’ time but also encourages more collaboration, creativity and critical thinking from the students as they continue to stay engaged and work together as a whole.
Learn more about how you can make the best out of G Suite for Education on the 11th of May, 10AM with Google Certified Trainer, Wayne Lim.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- To manage to do lists in Google Tasks and Google Keep
- How to create meaningful and effective collaboration in the classroom
- How to support collaborative learning with Google Docs and Drive
- Best practices for driving discussion inside and outside of the classroom
- How to choose the best tool to support synchronous and asynchronous discussion
- To facilitate group work with a range of Google Tools
Google for Education
Google for Education is a complete solution that gives teachers the freedom to spend more time personalizing the learning experience, and less time managing it. Students can learn 21st-century problem-solving and the skills they’ll use in their future careers, with accessibility features that help every student do their best work.
Who Should Attend
- Private Tutors
- All who are interested to work in the field of education or be updated with current education trends.
iTrain provides high quality IT training solutions in various technology training products and certification. Established and managed by experienced trainers, our vision is to revolutionize the training industry in the Asia Pacific region starting with Malaysia by making training more affordable, enjoyable and practical in terms of real world usage and localized content.
- New Micro-credentials to Transform Non-Tech Graduates into Tech Professionals
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?
- iTrain’s Initiative Helped Over 1,000 Teachers Shift Classes Online
- iTrain Wins ASOCIO ICT Award as Top ICT Education Provider in 2019
- How Getting Certified Increases Pay by 16%