Tech Talk: R Programming
Start:September 3, 2018 9:30 am
End:September 3, 2018 12:00 pm
Location:iTrain Malaysia @ KL Trillion
“R is becoming the lingua franca of data science“- Revolution Analytics.
Data has become more complex as technology improves. Companies now have millions of gigabytes of data on everything from user preferences to energy consumption and they more than ever need skilled people who can analyze and extract valuable patterns from the data. With R, analyzing complex data could not get any more easier. R has powerful graphical capabilities that allows you to generate high quality graphics such as bar charts, histograms, scatter plots, trees, dynamic graphs, mathematical symbols and even brand new graphics of your own devising, often with very few lines of code.
Who Should Attend:
Data analysts, data scientists, academic scientists and researchers, statisticians and also for those who are new to programming.
What You Will Learn:
The goal of a scientific analysis is finding relations between variables.
- to describe data in a concise, understandable way and summary indicators of larger groups of data using
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Variability
- Graphing Data
- Measures of Relative Position
- to help with the decision making process of generalizing from sample to population with,
- Pearson’s r (Correlation Coefficient)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Chi-Square (χ2)
Meet Your Speaker:
- This Is The Perfect Time to Upskill. Are Your Skills Relevant Enough for Hire?
- iTrain’s Initiative Helped Over 1,000 Teachers Shift Classes Online
- iTrain Wins ASOCIO ICT Award as Top ICT Education Provider in 2019
- How Getting Certified Increases Pay by 16%
- What’s The Difference Between Data Science and Statistics?