Tech Talk: Python for Data Science
Start:October 29, 2018 9:30 am
End:October 29, 2018 12:00 pm
Location:iTrain Malaysia @ KL Trillion
Why Python for Data Science?
Python for Data Science has gained its popularity among data scientists over the recent years because of its excellent performance and powerful visualization and predictive analyses libraries.
“Python is the most-searched programming language in 2018.”
Python is a free and an open-source programming language developed by Guido van Rossum. The reason why Python dethrones other programming language is because of its simplicity and availability to be used in many areas of expertise such as web applications development, data science applications, artificial intelligence, and more.
If you are wondering where you should start to build your path in having the sexiest job of the 21st century: Data Scientist that is, join us to learn and discuss different aspects of Python that is perfect for your road in being a successful data scientist!
Who Should Attend?
If you have a researcher, student, developer, IT professional, or software engineer or you have programming concepts, this talk on Python will be your door to the world of Data Science!
Level Of Understanding:
Beginner to Intermediate
Meet Your Speaker:
(To be updated)
- #iTrainYouGain Stories: Hear From Geologists Who Gained a Rock Solid Foundation in Python for Data Science
- The Internet of Things (IoT) Explained in The Simplest of Ways
- 6 Practical Applications of Artificial Intelligence that are Impacting Major Industries Worldwide
- What Skills Do You Need To Be a Data Scientist?
- Python or R: Which Language Should You Learn For Data Science?