Google AdWords™ 101 & 201
2-Day Instructor-Led Course | HRDF Claimable!
Google AdWords™ 101 – If you’re just getting started with Google AdWords™ or could use are fresher on the fundamentals, then this is the seminar for you. Our new hands-on Google AdWords™ training focuses on how AdWords™ works, how to create and structure your account, and how to create a campaign from start to finish. Quizzes and real-world examples using live accounts help make the learning tangible and stick. This course is ideal for anyone who needs to clean up campaigns or start them from scratch.
Google AdWords™ 201 – Building on the foundation of AdWords™ 101, this seminar expands upon the basics to show you how to optimize and power up your campaigns. We’ll dig into Enhanced Campaigns, diagnostic and campaign expansion tools, optimization techniques, and leveraging AdWords™ for display advertising. And to be sure that you see how it fits together, we’ll work live from the interface using real-world account data. This includes integrating Google Analytics with your AdWords™ campaigns to truly measure the return on your advertising investment.
This Google AdWords™ 101 course will cover:
- Understanding what online advertising is and where AdWords™ fits in
- How Quality Score works and why it’s so important in the AdWords™ auction
- How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success
- How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types you’ll be bidding on
- Tips for writing great text ads that will stand out from the competition
- Creating your first campaign and targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day
- Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- How to manage your account with the AdWords™ Editor
- Understanding the reporting features of AdWords™ and leveraging key user interface components
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
This Google AdWords™ 201 course will cover:
- Use contextual, placement, topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places to put your ads
- Connect with your audience on millions of websites using image, video, and rich media display ad formats
- Use tools like the Google Ad Planner, the Placement Targeting Tool and the Contextual Targeting Tool to find display opportunities
- Use remarketing to identify and target prospective customers with laser focused messaging
- Leverage the opportunity created by mobile devices and effectively advertise to smart phone and tablet users
- Use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to quickly and efficiently create text ads on the fly that speak the specific language of the searcher
- Expand and refine keyword lists and continually optimize bidding strategies
- Extending your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions
- Diagnose problems – and find areas for improvement
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED.
You bet it is! Our Certification Body for this course is iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, the region's top Certifications Tech Provider headquartered in Singapore, with branch offices in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our Mobile Certification Trainings, in particular, are endorsed by Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) under Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+), and mapped to Singapore National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) standards.
This is a 2-day course held at an instructor-led training centre.
This seminar is intended for new AdWords advertisers as well as intermediate advertisers looking for a foundational knowledge and overview of the AdWords platform, along with tips for creating, cleaning up, and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of AdWords. While having an account is not a prerequisite, past attendees have found it helpful to have an AdWordsTM account and some experience in the interface prior to attending.
Mac machines are provided for iTrain students. However participants can also use their own computers as long as it’s installed with the necessary applications.