At iTrain, we are always looking for good talent. We are a young, dynamic company who are looking to train and develop candidates, and provide a fun learning and working environment.
iTrain is one of Asia’s key players in the exciting learning and development space, helping provide training to companies and individuals in such fields as: coding, data science, machine learning, digital marketing.
If you are passionate about learning and development, and keen to work somewhere your talents will be recognised and rewarded, drop us a CV at email@example.com
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive (Entry Level) to help us build up our business activities. Fresh grads welcome to apply.
Sales Executive responsibilities include responding to inbound leads, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have strong communication skills, and outgoing personality, and are eager to learn, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Basic Salary: RM3,000 (RM2,000 during probation)
(Bonus) Monthly Commission potential: RM1,000-3,000
Expected OTE (On Target Earnings): RM5,000
• Respond to inbound leads and help customers book into training courses.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and objectives.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Manage and track the sales process through the appropriate software.
University Degree (Business of tech preferred)
• Openness (Eager to learn)
• Energy/Self Motivation
• Conscientiousness (Organization)
• Presentation skills
• Excellent written/spoken English
• Process/tools manipulation
• Tech/Digital Fluency
• Proactive Sales Experience
• Knowledge of any CRM tools
• Gmail, Excel, Google Slides/PPT
• 2nd Language (Mandarin, Bahasa)
To Be Updated
To Be Updated