How is the finance realm evolving with technology? Fintech, short for financial technology, had already made it into the banking scene since the start of the 90s. Today, fintech is driving social change while taking into account social needs of dynamic demographics.
The revolutionary fintech opens up doors of opportunities to host a more inclusive finance system, eliminating unwarranted wait time and third party interference while upholding security and privacy. This Fintech Foundation Certification exposes learners to the past, present, and future, as well as the ins and outs of financial technology through hands-on projects and theoretical discussions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the traditional financial world and the global fintech market.
- Understand lending, personal finance, payments, investments, equity financing, remittance, consumer banking, crowdfunding, and blockchain.
- Apply market insights to each sector of Fintech.
Who Should Attend:
- Data scientists and data analysts looking to have a bank-related career
- Finance managers and executives
- Mobile app developers
- Cyber security practitioners
- Financial advisors
- Anyone interested in Fintech
Candidates must have a pass in SPM English.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive Certification for this course.
You bet it is! Our Certification Body for this course is iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, the region’s top Certifications Tech Provider headquartered in Singapore, with branch offices in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Participants will be equipped with the fundamentals of Fintech and be able to perform relevant financial technology functions with the right tools and applications.
This is a 2-day course at an instructor-led training centre or remotely via live online mode.
Participants are advised to use their own computers installed with the necessary applications. However, computers will be provided at the training centre upon request.