CERTIFIED IoT SPECIALIST (CIoTS)
3-Day Instructor-Led Course | HRDF SBL-KHAS Claimable!
|In Collaboration With|
Internet of Things (IoTs) as a buzzword has caught the attention of all of us. This course will help you gain adequate knowledge on the Internet of Things. You will be able to understand the potential of the Internet of Things for our society, in terms of impact on the lives of billions of people and on the world economy. You will also understand the underlying technology that powers the Internet of Things, as well as the challenges that comes with such technologies. We will explore many real-life examples of IoT devices that are commercially available, and you will have a glimpse of the future of the Internet of Things.
Course Objectives include: 1) Introduction to the core concepts of IoT, role and scope of smart sensors for insuring convergence of technologies and multidisciplinary engineering practices, wireless sensor networks, machine learning/data analytic and cloud computing; 2) Understand the IoT Open innovation platform, and hardware platforms and operating systems commonly used in IoT systems; 3) Understand big data predictive analytics and transformation from IT to IOT; 4) Gain an awareness of IoT security and opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
Day 1: IoT Fundamental and Ecosystem
- Latest updates in the IoT industry
- Available IoT alliances details and the standards that are getting evolved
- Multiple IoT applications and solutions available in market
- Multiple IoT platform ( hardware) example ARM Mbed, Intel, Free scale etc., comparison and usage
- Multiple IoT software and cloud platform, Components of a Platform, Usage, comparison. IoT eco systems build around these platforms.
- DMi-MIST IoT Platform- platform and our experience about IoT platform building
- Details about your Mi-MIST IoT Platform
- End2End Cold Chain IoT Middleware Demo – Mi-MIST IoT Platform
Day 2 IoT Cloud and Analytics
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED.
You bet it is! Our Certification Body for this course is iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, the region’s top Certifications Tech Provider headquartered in Singapore, with branch offices in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is the Internet of Things
- Understand how Internet of Things devices interact together & with users
- Learn about the protocols used by Internet of Things devices
- Discover the different platforms that are available to develop applications
- Learn about commercially available devices that are already using the Internet of Things
- Understand the current challenges of the Internet of Things
- Visual Analytics, predictive analytics with IoT
The main objectives for being a Certified IoT Specialist are:
- Introduction to the core concepts of IoT, role and scope of smart sensors for insuring convergence of technologies and multidisciplinary engineering practices, wireless sensor networks, machine learning/data analytic and cloud computing.
- Understand the IoT Open innovation platform and hardware platforms and operating systems commonly used in IoT systems.
- Understand big data predictive analytics and transformation from IT to IOT
- Gain an awareness of IoT security and opportunities.
This is a 3-day course at an instructor-led training centre. The CIoTS exam Exam Duration is 1 Hour, consisting of 25 Multiple Choice Questions, with a Passing Score of 70%. You will receive professional CIoTS Certification upon Passing the Exam.
Anyone who is keen to learn more in-depth about IoT and the real applications of IoT in businesses today.
Computers are provided for iTrain students. However participants can also use their own computers if they wish to.