Google Ads 101 – If you’re just getting started with Google Ads or could use are fresher on the fundamentals, then this is the seminar for you. Our new hands-on Google Ads training focuses on how Ads works, how to create and structure your account, and how to create a campaign from start to finish. Quizzes and real-world examples using live accounts help make the learning tangible and stick. This course is ideal for anyone who needs to clean up campaigns or start them from scratch.
Google Ads 201 – Building on the foundation of Google Ads 101, this seminar expands upon the basics to show you how to optimize and power up your campaigns. We’ll dig into Enhanced Campaigns, diagnostic and campaign expansion tools, optimization techniques, and leverage Ads for display advertising. And to be sure that you see how it fits together, we’ll work live from the interface using real-world account data. This includes integrating Google Analytics with your Google Ads campaigns to truly measure the return on your advertising investment.
This Google Ads 101 course will cover:
- Understanding what online advertising is and where Google Ads fits in
- How Quality Score works and why it’s so important in the Ads auction
- How to structure your account, campaigns and Ad groups to position yourself for success
- How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types you’ll be bidding on
- Tips for writing great text Ads that will stand out from the competition
- Creating your first campaign and targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day
- Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- How to manage your account with the Google Ads Editor
- Understanding the reporting features of Google Ads and leveraging key user interface components
- Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
This Google Ads 201 course will cover:
- Use contextual, placement, topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places to put your ads
- Connect with your audience on millions of websites using image, video, and rich media display ad formats
- Use tools like the Google Ad Planner, the Placement Targeting Tool and the Contextual Targeting Tool to find display opportunities
- Use remarketing to identify and target prospective customers with laser focused messaging
- Leverage the opportunity created by mobile devices and effectively advertise to smart phone and tablet users
- Use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to quickly and efficiently create text ads on the fly that speak the specific language of the searcher
- Expand and refine keyword lists and continually optimize bidding strategies
- Extending your text ads with location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions
- Diagnose problems – and find areas for improvement
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
YOUR QUESTIONS, ANSWERED.
You bet it is! Our Certification Body for this course is iTrain Asia Pte Ltd, the region's top Certifications Tech Provider headquartered in Singapore, with branch offices in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our Mobile Certification Trainings, in particular, are endorsed by Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) under Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+), and mapped to Singapore National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF) standards.
This is a 2-day course at an instructor-led training centre. The Google Ads Certification exam is 90 minutes consisting of 65 Multiple-Choice Questions, with a Passing Score of 80%.
This seminar is intended for new Google Ads advertisers as well as intermediate advertisers looking for a foundational knowledge and overview of the Google Ads platform, along with tips for creating, cleaning up, and optimizing Ad campaigns.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of Google Ads. While having an account is not a prerequisite, past attendees have found it helpful to have a Google Ads account and some experience in the interface prior to attending.
Computers are provided for iTrain students. However participants can also use their own computers as long as it’s installed with the necessary applications.